Welcome!

These are all tried-and-tested recipes, adapted from a wide variety of sources. I really hope you enjoy them and find them useful.

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Korma noodle broth

Inspired by Anjum Anand's recipe which uses her Spice Tailor Keralan coconut curry sauce. I used a Tesco Finest korma sauce instead. Ingredients Mix of fresh veg - I used 3 chestnut mushrooms, a few baby corns, some tenderstem broccoli pieces, and 1 carrot. Straight-to-wok noodles - I used Singapore variety which are a nice yellow colour. Jar of mild korma-style sauce. A few diced chicken mini-fillets. Naan bread to serve - I used Lloyd Grossman's Peshwari naan. Method In a saucepan, cook the chicken until sealed and no longer pink on the outside. Add in your chopped veg and stir-fry for a few mins. Once veg is softened, add your sauce. Cook until bubbling hot, then add your noodles and stir well. Toast your naan bread and serve up as broth in bowls.

No comments:

Post a Comment