This is a great way to use up leftover cooked chicken from a roast.
It's also an easy one for entertaining mates, especially in the summer.
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Wash baking potatoes and prick with a fork several times. Microwave them for 7-10 mins, according to size, until you can skewer them easily with a knife. Then place them in an oven proof dish, season with sea salt and coarse black pepper, and sprinkle with olive oil. Bake until soft and tender- around 10-15 mins.
3. Tear strips of cooked chicken then place in a bowl. Add a little mild curry powder (around 1/2 tsp), some natural yoghurt (around 1 tbsp) and season with salt and black pepper.
4. Prepare a salad using round lettuce, tomato and avocado. Dress with lemon juice or balsamic vinegar.
5. Serve with chicken over the potatoes, with salad on the side. You could also have garlic bread as an accompaniment.
Variation: Serve chicken in baguettes with a little spinach.