Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Penne and vegetable pasta bake (V)
A lovely summery dish.
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Prepare your vegetables- I used mushrooms, courgette, red pepper and red onion.
3. Put your veg into an oven proof dish, season with sea salt and coarse black pepper, sprinkle with olive oil and roast for 10-15mins.
4. Meanwhile, cook penne pasta until al dente.
5. When the veg has cooked for 10-15 mins or is just getting tender, add the cooked pasta and tomato sauce (you can use a tin of chopped tomatoes or I cheated and used a ready made sauce). Add basil and mozzarella to garnish.
6. Cook until piping hot then serve. Lovely with garlic bread.